Sunday, 30 December 2012

DIY Exfoliator

Hey guys! This post is very different to what I usually do but I've been trying out these exfoliators for a few months now and decided I'd share:) These exfoliators are very cheap to make as you probably have the ingredients already in your house! 

#1: Bicarbonate Soda (Bread Soda), Cleanser (Preferably water based but no biggie)

#2: Brown Sugar and Olive Oil 




Recipes:

#1:
1/2 teaspoon of Bicarbonate Soda
1/2 teaspoon of Cleanser
Combine with a little bit of water

#2:
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil 
1 tablespoon of brown sugar

I wouldn't recommend #2 for people with sensitive or oily skin as it has quite a sandy and oily texture. Personally I prefer #1 as it's less messy and not as tough on the skin. Finally to make either of these for your whole body just use a handful of each ingredient. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment