Thursday, 20 June 2013

Lanzorte Part 1

My Look: Sunglasses Topshop, Top Zara here, Jeans Dunnes Stores, Bag Zara hereSandals Forever 21.
 Alison's Look: Sunglasses Ray Ban, Jacket Zara, Top Berska similar, Skirt Zara here, Bag Mango, Shoes Tommy Hilfiger.


I just got back from Lanzorte and now getting back to work... I wish I could go back! The weather was amazing over there and on the first day I got a little excited about getting a "tan" but quickly realised that not putting on enough sun cream was a BIG mistake. Sunburnt or not I was definitely going to make the most of the holiday as this was my only getaway for the year. I went a bit crazy in Zara in Puerto Del Carmen which if you have been following my blog, you will know that I'm obsessed with anything Zara! 

A big thank you to my friend Alison who was my photographer for the week:)

Hope you enjoyed and there's more to come;)


Ciara 
xox

2 comments: