Monday, 10 June 2013

What I'm Loving At The Moment

Festival Wear:

Every year when it comes around festival season I can't wait to see what cool prints and patterns people put together.

Pastels: 

I love pastels! They're so feminine and perfect in some sunny weather.

White on White:

I love this trend, it's simple and a classic.

Denim:

A staple trend as denim is always in fashion and can be mixed with different fabrics and coulors.

Statement Jewelry: 

I have always been obsessed with statement jewelry, the bigger the better!

Berry Lipstick:

This shade is perfect for the summer and a pretty alternative to red.

Beanies:

Even though it's now summer I'm still obsessed with these!

Ciara
xox

4 comments:

  1. If I got a dollar for each bad write-up I’ve read, I’d be
    a rich person… but never from posts like this, amazing job!


    Feel free to visit my blog post: Sidewayscrossnecklaceguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos you have chosen are amazing, the post is great!!!
    xoxo
    Esmeralda Rubi
    You can find us on...
    http://entrezapatosyvestidos.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete