Friday, 16 August 2013

Summer Makeup Routine

Revlon Coulorstay Foundation (150 Buff), Yves Sant Laurent Touche Eclat
Nars Bronzer (Laguna), Blush (Orgasm)
 NYX Nude on Nude Eyeshadow Palette 
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner(Chocolate Shimmer Ink-13), L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Color Riche 268(Rose Grenat)

I like to keep my makeup in the summer (and all year around to be honest) light and very natural looking. I've never been that kind of girl that cakes the makeup on and tops it off with layers of fake tan. My foundation is medium-high coverage so I feel like I don't need concealer in the summer time so I just brighten under my eyes with Touche Eclat. I keep my eyeshadow quite natural by using the NYX Nude on Nude Palette and bring definition to my face by using Nars Laguna Bronzer and Orgasm blush which I'm obsessed with! They both suit any skin coulor even though the bronzer is a very intimidating shade for pale skin!Then I finish off the look with the L'Oreal lipstick.

Ciara
xox

4 comments:

  1. Light and natural is perfect for summer! These are so great. Orgasm blush is my fave too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely going to be re-purchasing that blush!

      Ciara

      Delete
  2. I love that eyeshadow palette. It's totally my style. I love natural shades.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete